Thank you Louise
We would like to thank Louise Jenner for all her help over the past years and wish her all the best in her future ventures. We have a new senior midwife, Mairead Faughnan, who will be starting on August 2nd. She will also be the Practice Manager. Mairead’s contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org and 07725144577
- Above all, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- We act in ways that respect dignity, uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every individual
- We endeavour to promote a cutting edge and pioneering scientific approach to help provide individuals with successful outcomes
- We treat all those we serve with the utmost compassion and confidentiality
- We act with honesty, integrity and fairness and aim to inspire trust in the way we conduct our business
- We highly value our colleagues’ contributions and treat each other with loyalty, respect and dignity
Our clinic promotes cutting edge scientific medical approach and alternative therapy. We are dedicated in diagnosing and treating miscarriages and provide you with the chance of having a successful pregnancy outcome.
Each patient is entirely unique in terms of their clinical problem and investigations’outcome and our aim is to give the best possible improvement in your individual case.
Click Here to contact us to arrange a consultation.
Emma Cannon, Expecting Life
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Emma Cannon’s practice. Emma’s team work closely alongside us to provide the best support for your treatment. As a special offer for our patients, Emma is offering an initial consultation price of £150, rather than the standard £180 and you can be seen in the Epsom Clinic. Please do contact Emma’s clinic if you are interested in her services.
Her details are tel: 07531 916121, email: email@example.com
Our New Address
Centre for Reproductive Immunology and Pregnancy (CRP Clinic)
137-139 High Street
General Assitance: 01372 232221 / 0208 4019928
Fax no 01372 749655